Bachelor of Business (Hotel, Tourism, Event, Real Estate and Property, and Sport)
Tourism, event management, hospitality, property and sport are among some of Australia’s most important and exciting industries. This degree provides you with specialist knowledge of these service industries, combined with essential professional leadership and business management skills. Griffith Business School’s Department of Tourism, Leisure, Hotel and Sport Management won the Tourism Education and Training award at the 2010 Queensland Tourism Awards’ for the third consecutive year.
旅遊、活動管理、餐飲、房地產及體育幾個是澳洲最重要與活躍的產業。本學程提供你這些服務業類別所需的專業知識，結合專業領導能力及商業管理技巧。Griffith 商業學院的休閒旅遊，飯店及體育管理部門在2010年已是第三次獲得昆士蘭旅遊獎(Queensland Tourism Awards’)。
You can focus your business studies in majors such as Event Management (Nathan and Gold Coast), Hotel Management (Gold Coast), International Tourism and Hotel Management (Nathan), Real Estate and Property Development (Nathan and Gold Coast), Sport Management (Nathan and Gold Coast), and Sustainable Tourism Management (Gold Coast).
If you’re not sure which major to choose, don’t worry. You won’t be locked in. As part of this business degree you’ll study core courses in your first year, which are relevant to each major.
So, if you select to study an Event Management major, but after doing a sport management course, you think you’re better suited to a career in sport management, no problem. As long as you’re still in first year, you can simply swap majors. It’s that easy.
You may also be able to supplement your studies with a choice of an overseas internship or exchange, an industry placement (workintegrated learning), an additional area of specialised study (a minor), or specialisations offered from other areas of the University.
Language requirements 英語能力門檻
- A minimum overall band score of 6.0 on IELTS (Academic) with no sub-score of less than 5.5 雅思(學術類): 總分6.0，且各科不低於5.5
- OR a minimum score of 550 on TOEFL 托福: 550
- OR an internet-based (iBT) TOEFL score of 79 (no score less than 19) 托福線上: 79，且各科不低於19
- OR no score less than 3 in each skill of the ISLPR (conducted by GELI or ISLPR Language Services only) ISLPR (GELI 或ISLPR 語言機構限定): 各項目不低於 3
- OR a minimum grade of C on the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) 劍橋英語進階認證: C級
- OR a minimum grade of C on the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) 劍橋英語能力認證: C級
- OR a minimum score of 54 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic). Pearson Test of English (學術類): 54
English test results must be no more than two years old. 考試成績須在兩年內
Fees (International) 國際學生費用
|2013||:||$19,200.00 per EFTSL|